Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 49 – 5th July 2010

Woke up this morning with blocked nose, rough throat, headache and left eye swollen shut! At least my foot was totally fine. Nice start to the day. No way could I swim. So stayed in bed and went straight to London for a meeting at 11am.

I am not a sick person, but recently I feel as if all I’ve done is complain about this and that – it has to stop now; I’m starting to bug myself about it!

Quick meeting in London, so back in Brighton at 2.30pm.

Still felt bad and eye really puffy, but hey ho! Headed for beach and swam once around the pier. Warmish water, but roughest it’s been. Really wavy, with waves breaking out passed the pier and the waves pushing towards the marina. I told the lifeguards I was doing a lap and they were cool about it. Hard swim, about 35 mins instead of the usual 24 mins, but great workout. Was fine until got back to the arches, then really bad cramps in both legs, this time at the front shin areas. Really painful; need to ask Shep if it was lack of water before I swam again!

Eye etc no worse but no better either. So got some eye drops from Ashtons, the Chemist.

Tomorrow got 7am with Bob to do an hour and then 3pm with Shep at Falmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment