Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 13 – 11th May 2010

My birthday today, grand old age of 41 and I’m heading off to the beach for my swim, who would have believed that a year ago!

Looks nice from the bedroom window, bright sky and sunny and it’s only 6.30am. The sea however may be choppy and definitely will be cold; I’ll know for sure in 45 minutes.

Air temp cold, only 4 degrees. Sea looks calm, but you can see there is a drag on the water.

My foots been hurting about 4 days and my stomach is still rather cronesy, but it’s not stopping me swimming, however might have to speak with Homeopath about remedies, especially for my crones as I am getting quite a few moments and they are energy sapping, which I simply can’t afford in my new life as an Olympic swimmer (yeh right!!). Off now to the arches to start the day.

Wow that was a cold one! Colder than yesterday by some way; it’s supposed to be getting warmer!! Just Fiona and Me this morning, which was actually a nice change. She timed me; 25.5 minutes around! My quickest to date - yes me. She probably does it in 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment