Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 47 – 1st July 2010

6.40am waiting at Arches for Bob. We agreed to swim together at 7am today.
Not sure why, but I feel a bit apprehensive today about swimming. Not worried or anything, just butterflies. Annoying really. Might be a work thing rather than swimming as I’ve got a lot going on at the moment with possible office moves, new staff, possible new partners; a lot on my mind. Also the Starr Trust is so very busy and a lot of pressure there to keep pushing it forward. Not sure where we’re swimming today, might let Bob decide.

I decided at the end; we did twice around the pier, beach to beach. Calmish and warmish. 26 mins first lap and 27 mins back. Decent times and a nice swim; cleared my head.

Bob still faster but only just! Keeping up with him at last (no fins either); hopefully another month and he’ll be keeping up with me. Then Fiona my next target!

No comments:

Post a Comment