Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 4 – 29th April 2010

Sitting in my car near the Brighton Pier; 6.50am. Sea very calm and low tide. Can see a man on the beach with a metal detector, will he find sunken treasure on the beach today, mmm who knows what is lurking there?

Here we go, no point putting it off.

Fiona, Bob and Midge (really nice girl from the club and another distance athlete) and Moi!
We swam round the pier! Amazing thing to do on day 4, especially as two days ago it was not even a consideration for me.

Amazing. Can’t believe on day 4, only 4 days ever and I swam around the Brighton pier! The sun was on us just as we rounded to the end, it was astonishing. To see the pier from the end with just 4 of us and in the sun is something I’ll never forget. The whole swim only took about 40 minutes. What an amazing achievement.

Really feel I can do this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment