Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 28 - 28th May 2010

No rain today, which was good. However, sea very choppy indeed and pulling hard East again.

There is going to be a flotilla of boats heading to France at 8.30 ish so the club are going later so they can swim to see them. I have to be in London today at 10am, which is a pity as it meant I had to swim solo at 7.15am; shame as would have been nice.

Having had Jesse up until midnight, then joined by Mia for an hour and then Asher in our room at 3am meant I was a tad tired, as such I almost didn’t swim; especially when trudging down the beach on my own with rough seas ahead. Pleased with myself that I went in though. Didn’t do pier, instead did a power swim around the 3 buoys. All alone, but not a problem.

Really need to do a long swim soon. Also need to urgently start an eating plan and also some core training. I did do 7 swims this week, so at weekend I will do a gym and a run. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment