Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 34 – 8th June 2010

Raining and fairly gloomy. The sea looks like it’s moving around a bit, a lot like yesterday, just with the rain added. I had a granola yogurt thing this morning. I really am starting to wish that I found eating (especially first thing) a lot easier! I swam with Bob and Midge today.

For a change we swam West towards the west pier. We went buoy to buoy. We got to the buoy passed the Brighton Centre and then turned back. We agreed to meet at the buoy next to the Brighton pier, but got separated on the way back by the rough seas. Midge swam back sooner, and then Bob did. I wanted to finish the swim, so carried on to the last buoy. The tides were against us coming back so it was a tough swim, but I was really pleased I completed it.

I started reading Swimming The English Channel by Marcia Cleveland , a fantastic read, really enjoying it.

I also visited the Performance Foods on Church Road and got my first supplements and an eating plan. I think these guys are really going to help me. Although it does still feel as if I am just playing on the eating front rather than taking it as seriously as I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment