Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 41 – 21st June 2010

Monday morning once again! Taking the protein shakes is still tough, but I seem to have the energy, so I guess I need to stick with it until I can replace them with real food.

Bob and I swam about 1.5 miles - all 3 buoys then round the pier, then to the next 2 buoys and then back. The sea was calm, but must be back to around 11c. Also really strong current. A real battle to get to the bouys, but a fly on the way back. Took 46 mins.

Now at office, still a bit cold and unusually tired. Asher was restless last night, plus a 5.30am drink; must be the reason! Also my groin still not 100% from marina swim, which is an annoyance. I think a groin strain may be something that will stay with me on my swims, so I need to probably just grit my teeth and ignore it; no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment