Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 23 – 22nd May 2010 (Saturday)

I’ve a 7.15am meeting at Juice breakfast meetings to talk about the Trust with Mel & Micala.

As there’s no one at BSC who swims at 6am it means I can’t swim in the sea.
Instead I’ll use my pool. It’s gonna be very weird going from under 10 degrees to over 30 degrees! I’m not sure how useful it will be, but it is swimming and is tough so I figure it’s worth getting up at 6am for; it’ll stop me feeling guilty for not swimming at the least!

Just did 30 minutes, but didn’t love it, much prefer the sea. After yesterday I was really tired and feeling the ache, so that was plenty!

Having not eaten at all yesterday day or night I should have had breakfast, but here we go again, 11.am at work and only now about to have some fruit. I’ve got to stop this nonsense!

No comments:

Post a Comment