Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 29 – 1st June 2010

Did not want to get up this morning! From 5.45am until 6.30am I wrestled with my conscience about not going!

I went of course!

Going round the Pier, near the top, Leo swam by and grabbed my leg making me jump (if one can jump in the sea!). Then he swam off at some incredible speed!

Coming back around the buoy I was level with Bob. For some reason He and I started an unofficial race back to shore. It was neck and neck all the way. Usually I would let the person carry on and I would hold back, but this time I just kept fighting! I came in “just” in front of him. I was really pleased I kept going; it shows I can do it. Pretty soon I am going to lose the flippers on these swims and see what happens. Ready for the day now!

Seeing Sarah Worne (Homeopath) today, am going to take her seriously this time I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment