Sunday 11 July 2010

Day 35 – 9th June 2010

This morning I started my Sports Supplements. At 5.30am I took my first supplement shake, then at 6.30am my second one. This was not particularly joyous! However it has to be said that for me it is doable, whilst eating food at these times would simply not be possible. So ultimately whilst I would rather not take these, it is the better of two evils!

I swam on my own today as I was a little early and didn’t want to wait; also it is nice occasionally to swim on my own. I swam twice around the Pier (beach to beach) and then carried on and went to the 3 buoys as well. Afterwards I still felt energised. I guess it has to be the supplements I took! If they work (which it seems they do) then regardless of whether I like them or not I MUST keep taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment