Tuesday 31 August 2010

Day 84 – Tuesday 31st August 2010

An odd day today; weather cold, sea very calm indeed, but my mind fairly negative!

The swim was very easy, especially compared to Sundays storm, but Bob and I and Midge fancied an easy one; so just the usual 40 minutes.

Not sure why I’m feeling like this, but I am. I’m feeling that every swimmer is faster than me and every swimmer in the club is training harder than me; which bugs me as I’m the one whose meant to be doing the most! Not sure if it’s all in my mind though or not!

It might be work as I’ve got so much on and so many important decisions to make, or it might be people; as recently I’ve felt certain people just expect me to keep solving everything or paying for everything; or it may be because I miss Dad today as it was his and Mums anniversary today and I feel really sorry for Mum. No real idea why I feel like this but it is what it is. I need to read the Secret again and get back onto positive feelings.

Hey ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment