Friday 13 August 2010

Day 65 – 3rd August 2010

Last night I did my first “official” Gym session with Wendy; she’s great and really knows her stuff. She has planned a 3 days a week routine for me; which I can stick to for 2 weeks and then lower the reps for week 3 (my rest week) and then start again on week 4. Wendy is going to personally train me for the first 8 sessions and then I should be fine on my own; I’m not a total gym virgin so should be OK. It was a real all over body job for around 90 minutes and was pleasing to note that neither injury bothered me.

This morning’s swim, as instructed, was a gentle easy one. Nice weather again today. Air warm, water warm and sea calm – all very pleasant. I swam to the three buoys and then retraced back and that was that. In all about 30 minutes of gentleness!

I know I have to take it easy, but I can’t wait for Bob to come back from France so that I can at least up it a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment