Friday 13 August 2010

Day 68 – 9th August 2010

Saturday I did a 90 min gym session followed by a 40 min run. This made 5 sea swims, 1 pool swim, 3 gyms and 2 runs in a week. And all aches are gone. Yey me!

Pool only today, yuck, but needed. I must get those legs sorted if I am really going to be a swimmer.

Meeting Fiona for 1 hr leg work only at 8.30am Falmer Pool.

Sharon away in Spain for 4 days with Chantelle and Fleur, so gonna have to work my training around the 3 kids and work, somehow! As such, this week might be a bit scarce on training. Also we launch the Trust web site and the Swim4Smiles challenge to over 50 businesses this Thursday; so a tough but exciting week ahead.

Fiona and I did 1 hr in the pool, basically 15 minute float work with leg, then 15 minute knee grip float and paddles then 30 min normal. It was certainly challenging; harder for me than a 4 hour sea swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment