Tuesday 17 August 2010

Day 74 - 17th August 2010


Last night I did a 6k run all uphill, followed by a 45 minute gym session; so a good days exercise.

This morning Bob and I swam 35 minutes towards the Marina and then the same back, so a decent 70 min swim. However, it was extremely choppy (almost an understatement); probably the choppiest it’s been in the sea since I started (apart form the big wave day last month). So a really good work out.

When we go back to the Arches I was face to face with a very annoyed looking Fiona. She was annoyed with me because I did not wait for her as agreed last night, also because I would not agree to a 2 hr pool swim today instead of the sea and because I was just being stubborn and not listening to her!

I questioned her on all this and she referred me to our text conversation from the previous night. You should have seen her face when I told her it wasn’t me she’d been texting and in fact I hadn’t heard from her for a few days! She went white! On checking her phone it seems she was texting someone else – whoever it was he was quite peeved that she had been so hard on him; she had to dash quickly to the pool and apologise to this man for being so rude to him! Funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment