Thursday 5 August 2010

Day 61 – 27th July 2010

Not the best day today for me; annoyingly so!

The sea was calm as a calm thing, the temperature was OK (cold at first, but warmed up) and you could walk all the way to the first buoy (which I ended up doing). All in all a perfect day for a long swim. Kim suggested 50 minutes as the maximum today to make sure my arm is fine. So out I went with the West Pier and back in mind, maybe then around the Palace Pier as well (done it before a few times so not a problem). Mmmmm, until I lost interest! How the hell did that happen! I got about two thirds to the West Pier, then turned around and went back to the buoy by the Palace Pier, then put my feet down and walked in! What was that about! Ok so my stomach was not feeling great, and I had a hard run last night and of course I skipped breakfast this morning (obviously!), but all that is just excuse after excuse. I had no reason not to do it today and I feel I have let myself down.

Tomorrow I will put in much more effort and make up for it; I cannot let myself get days like this; especially for no good reason.

Sharon going to a site meeting at Hill Drive today, but I can’t make it as I’m in meetings. Yesterday after my run I went to Hill Drive and climbed up to the first floor, which is now up and safe. The view from the balcony outside our bedroom is amazing; right to the sea. This afternoon I am viewing new offices for Seico; these ones have views over the channel – sea sea sea – love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment