Friday 30 September 2011

Friday 30th September

No sea swimming today; chrones playing up.

Yesterday after work I did an hour with Ross in the Gym and then did a 30 minute pool swim; although it was not actualy a swim, rather it was going over the TI exercises Toby showed me.  Not easy to master them on you own after one lesson, but I gave it a go nevertheless.

I hadn't been feeling terribly well all day so it was probably daft to have used the gym and the pool, so afterwards when I headed home I had to pull over to the side of the road a couple of times; not good.  After getting changed I headed off to Sharon's parents as it was Jewish New Year and Sharon's Mum always does a big feast.  Sadly I sat there with a completly empty plate as there was no way even a morsel could cross my lips the way I was feeling!

Having not slept a wink last night (not the childrens fault this time!) I got up at 6am but decided not to go to the sea.  I feel massivly better this morning, but best to be sensible.  If the day goes well and I feel better I'll try to head to the gym for an hour, but I'll see how I feel.

These blips happen from time to time; it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment