Tuesday 4 October 2011

Day 348 - Monday 3rd October 2011


No swim again today; disappointing but work had to take preference.  I was in Nottingham today meeting Nottingham Forest FC; a really interesting meeting, but it meant I ended up doing an 18 hr day and am writing this now with eyes drooping!



I had some really nice messages asking if I was feeling better, very much appreciated.  I am fine now, it was just a blip, I get them from time to time.  I probably shouldn’t have gone to the gym Friday after work as that just aggravated it further and it meant  I didn’t swim Friday or Saturday; however Sunday I was in the sea in Lancing and it was glorious.  Flat,  warm and an October Summer day.  Never has October been so hot; I think that the air temp was about 25 degrees; incredible.  Tomorrow I have an early start, my first meeting is 7.45am, but I am determined to get in the sea beforehand – really hoping the kids let me sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment