Friday 23 September 2011

Day 342 - Friday 23rd September 2011

Sea Swim morning (7.15am) – Big Bob, Damien and Moi around the pier in good time, rather cold at 13.6 degrees, but flat and yet another incredible sunrise.

Squash (1.45pm) – Against Jon and I shan’t report the scores as I was annihilated. 

Pool Swim (2.30pm) – 50 Cool down lengths after squash and before gym.

Gym (3.00pm) – An hour with Ross; and half way through my energy levels dropped. Could be because up to that point all I had eaten since getting up in the morning was a banana and all I had drunk was a Red Roaster cappuccino (blooming good it was too!).  I am determined to sort this ridicules eating habit out!!

How did I manage to fit in any work today!!  I did though, in fact I landed 2 really big accounts today for the company; so actually a good day in many ways.  

Tomorrow, Saturday, there is a BSC Marina swim (one way only) at 11.30am and as long as my arms stop aching I really hope to join them; not just for the exercise, but it’ll be a nice way to start the weekend.  Then tomorrow night it’s a Starr Trust Barn Dance; the last one we shall do for a few years as it’s our third year in a row.  So far out of the 200 tickets we had hoped to sell we are up to I think 198!! A great fundraiser and a lot of fun (if you like that kind of thing!).  As for tonight, whilst a quiet one and early night should be on the cards, it’s a dinner out with Sharon for her birthday; life may be tiring but it aint so bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment