Thursday 24 March 2011

Day 216 - Thursday March 23rd 2011

No sea today for me as it’s Asher’s birthday; he was very excited with his presents; especially his Rapunzel tower – just what every 5 year old boy dreams off, well my boy certainly does. He’s is such a great little boy, just the best in the world.

A good chance today that no exercise will happen as I have a fairly full day of meetings and then need to be home by 4pm for his birthday party. If the kids do go to bed on time and if my energy levels increase, as currently I’m not feeling overly energised, then I will use my pool and gym tonight. If not then not as I won’t beat myself up over it. Tomorrow I’m at the beach AM and then with Ross at the Gym PM so at least I’ll end the week on a higher note. Next week I’ve left space in the diary to include two long pool swims; maybe a 4 hr and a 5 hr back to back.

Looking out the window and seeing very bright skies and an air temperature over 10 degrees already it does make one believe that long sea swims are not a million miles away at last. Desperately need them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment