Wednesday 23 March 2011

Day 214 - Tuesday March 22nd 2011

Got back to the UK at 2pm, at Falmer by 3pm for training. Unfortunately the run yesterday up the Rock has brought on a bout of rheumatism in my left leg/foot. So there I was limping into the gym feeling annoyed that a run, however hard, could cause so much pain, but that's the illness and I knew deep down when I started the run that this was the likely result. Anyhow it is what it is! Ross therefore worked on upper body only, so after an hour of weights and pulleys I now have biceps like tree trunks!! (or at least saplings)! After the gym I had a short swim in the outside pool, just 30 mins, but at full pelt.

After that I came home to find Mia and Jesse have been very unwell; Jesse sick and fever and Mia badly breathing and having passed out; which at just 2 years old is scary. Right now (9.30pm) I'm at home with Asher and Jesse (both asleep, although Jesse very restless) and Sharon is at A&E with Mia as she's got worse again. When your kids are ill it really tears you apart.

Dependent on how the night goes and how the twins are, will dictate if I hobble to the beach for a morning swim or not. I get the feeling "not" and that, also, this week may end up not as exercise planned as I had hoped. At least I've done a very hard run and gym and a speed swim already, so not all bad on that front.

Right now the twins of course are the main focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment