Thursday 10 March 2011

Day 206 - Thursday 10th March 2011

Today “may” be a non exercise day; not yet sure!

Yesterday I managed to grab an hour in the gym including using my VASA machine and some tough core work, also and I pushed myself hard with a long run (about 10k) at good speed, ending up with a hill run up King George, again at speed. This morning however, I really struggled to get up and get to it. I was planning a 2 hr pool swim before work, but I had a late night followed by the usual sleepless events with the kids and eventually when I managed to drag myself out of bed (or should I say was pushed out of bed by Asher, Jesse and Mia) I found that not only was I feeling fairly exhausted but also my throat was really tight when I swallowed. So instead of “dashing” to the pool or the beach I leisurely had a hot shower, got dressed and slowly drove to the office, where I am currently sitting with a cappuccino and struggling to swallow it without grimacing.

After a 9am meeting here I will be heading to London for a meeting and probably heading back to Brighton around 3pm ish. If during the day my energy returns and my throat relaxes I may well head straight to Falmer for a 1 or 2 hour swim to end the day, but then again if I am still very tired I may just head back to the office and do some gentle paperwork!!

Tomorrow’s blog will reveal all; now is that something to look forward to reading about or what!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment