Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day 200 - Wednesday 2nd March 2011

Was up and about so early today that it would have meant a solo sea swim this morning, which I just didn't fancy; some days you do and some days you don't! It's still so cold out in the ocean that I felt nervous about being out on my own. Unusual for me; but if in any sort of doubt with the sea then stay out!

Instead I went to Esporta gym and did a very simple 1 hr in the outside pool. Not much more to report than that as it was uneventful. My arms and legs already were aching before I started due to yesterdays trainings, so this morning was a somewhat gentle outing.

Tonight I'll try to do an hour in the gym at home, but I'll wait to see how I feel as I'm in London now and my last meeting doesn't start until 5.30pm, so I might be late back.

No comments:

Post a Comment