Tuesday 31 January 2012

Swimming day 416 - Tuesday 31st January 2012


Twins unwell Monday so not only I was unable to grab a swim, but I ended up skiving from work and staying at home to help Sharon.  I probably ended up taking more calls and answering more emails yesterday on my day off that I would usually do at the office of course, however that’s the life; living the dream as they say!!
This morning, with just a 1 degree air, I was tempted to head to the beach as I’ve not been in the sea since Thursday and a few days out really makes it harder to get back in so I don’t want to leave it much longer.  However I also needed to get some proper swimming in, so as planned I headed to Falmer and was in the outside pool by 7am.  I was planning an hour, but after 40 minutes I was done; my shoulder is hurting again and probably needs some physio and I think that along with a general cold and bad throat made 40 minutes enough today.  I will be at the gym after work with Ross for an hour as well, so not exactly a lazy day. 
Tomorrow definitely back to the beach; brrrr that will be cold as the air temp is expected to hit zero tomorrow morning.
The big news on the Starr Trust is not something I can blog about at the moment, aprart from to say I had a monster of a plan about 2 years ago which is all truth was so outlandish that it was either a complete impossibility or at least 10 years away at the earliest.  However recent developments, very random ones, has taken me one step closer to making it a reality.  Only a small step, but a step nevertheless.  Sometimes dreams can come true is you believe enough; who knows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment