Thursday 26 January 2012

Swimming day 413 - Thursday 26th January 2012


I’m not truly sure what I though about todays swim.  It was one of those bitty swims (if you are a Little Britain fan I don’t mean that type of Bitty!)  It was a very low tide so there was no great height until you walked out a long long way, it was windy and raining which meant that there was wave after wave, the tide was pulling to the west but not at any massive speed and the temperature was cold at about 6.2 degrees, but not as cold as it has been.  So you couldn’t really swim much and just standing around was simply cold and wet.  That aside, I was with Little Bob, Mike, Big Bob, Martina and Shoichi; which meant I was surrounded by some good fun people.  So kind of hard to say it was a good or not good start. 
As the tide will no doubt be low again tomorrow I’ll instead head to the pool and get another couple of hours in there on my leg kicking and general stamina.  It will no doubt make me realise that today in fact was rather pleasureable!

No comments:

Post a Comment