Monday 9 January 2012

Swimming day 401 - 9th January 2012


This morning the sea gave us a smile but not a wave. Walking down the beach with Little Bob this morning, right near the shore, there was a rather large fish head lying bodyless on the beach, somehow with a smile on its face.  I’m not sure the significance of that; perhaps it was the fish simply pleased that whoever/whatever caught it couldn’t spoil it’s day?  As for the sea itself, very calm without a wave in site; most unusual of late and rather welcome on a Monday morning.  Temperature in the water very slightly up at 6.4 degrees, but I have to say that it felt colder to me.  In fact whilst I stayed in for 10 minutes I actually just floated around as I was too tired and cold for a swim.  A busy weekend again (friends stayed over and we ploughed into the bubbly and the kids played!) and then of course last night Mia, Jesse and Asher played the “get up game” !!
As for the rest of today, meetings galore until 4pm, then in the gym with Ross for an hour and in the pool afterwards for an hour; may be Monday but can’t keep a good man down!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment