Tuesday 24 January 2012

Swimming day 412 - Tuesday 24th January 2012


A beautiful sea this morning; flat as a pancake with a gentleish tide pulling to the east.  Unfortunately it was bloomin cold at 5.2 degrees and it was raining that spitty cold rain that goes right into your skin. 
Bob and I did the same swim as yesterday, but lasted a whole minute longer at 14 minutes; who knows we might even make 15 minutes soon!!!
Afterwards I literally had to run as I had to be in London for an early meeting.  I got to the meeting thankfully on time, however took with me the chill from the morning and spent most of the meeting feeling rather colder than those I was meeting! 
This afternoon after work it’s in the gym for an hour, in the pool for half an hour and then an evening meal with the Governor of the Bank of England; seriously! I hope he picks up the tab!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment