Wednesday 25 January 2012

Swimming day 413 - Wednesday 25th January 2012


This morning I used the outside pool at Flamer rather than the sea; really need to keep this pool swimming going even though I don’t much like it.  I was in the pool by 7am, all alone I should add, and swam for 90 minutes.  Over that time I was joined by maybe six people on and off, but basically I had the pool to myself – quite a treat.  I still find the outside pool a bit too warm at 20 degrees, but it’s way way better than the 28 degree inside pool!  I spent the first hour just on gentle lengths and then the last hour just on kicking up and down the pool.  Bloomin tiring to just kick for half an hour, especially that time of the morning having had little sleep, no food and no drink; but no-one said this would be easy!!
Tomorrow back in the sea for a short cold shocking more enjoyable start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment