Tuesday 29 November 2011

Swimming day 380 - Tuesday 29th November 2011



Got up this morning at 5am ish and could hear the wind howling outside; clearly it was going to be a rough sea this morning.
Unfortunately it was a very low tide which meant that even though the sea was rough and there was wave after wave, it was not overly swimmable.  It seemed no matter how hard you swam out you were held back by the waves and you could always put your feet down.  At one point I was swimming away trying to make headway whilst Paul Smith was casually strolling next to me and chatting.  I thought, bugger this, so I put my feet down and walked with him; nice to chat actually, although slightly surreal to be casually chatting whilst being bashed by waves.  A good morning for chatting, but not so good for swimming.  That aside, the sky was once again showing of with amazing colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment