Friday 4 November 2011

Swimming Day 363 - Friday 4th November 2011


After getting home so late yesterday I didnt want to do a big swim this morning; espcially as I have another busy work day and also an hour in the gym after work.  Luckily the weather helped me out by being windy and rainy, whilch ultimatly took the decision away from me.  Having a close look at the shore we all decided the safer beach was the safest option as our beach was just too dangerous.  Shoichi, Alex, James and I got in, but the other stayed shoreside; it was really a case of just going for it and hoping that you timed it right; if luck was not on your side you would certainly know about it.

As it turned out once you were in it was wild but tottally swimable.  I just swum around for a bit and then body surfed back to shore.  James and I timed it just right because as we were leaving the sea the next wave that hit was a true monster and no doubt at all would have drawn blood. 

Another week over; tired for sure, but safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment