Thursday 17 November 2011

Day 371 - Thursday 17th November 2011


Another quiet morning at the arch; Little Bob, Big Bob, Damien, Paul and David.  

A quick swim for me this morning for two reasons; firstly being tired & achy and second in Derby today for work so an early train.  Las night after work I had an hour in the gym with Ross and he increased ALL my weights as well as adding another set onto each.  I then did an hour in the pool on speed; interval swimming and timing myself; all that lark.  Adding that in with another night of the twins disturbing us and I woke this morning with every fibre tired and aching.  So no way I was going to do a big swim today.  

The sea was certainly bumpy today, no wavy, just very bumpy. The air temperature was a lot warmer which in turn raised the sea temperature from 10.2 yesterday to 10.5 today; you really can notice it even though it’s only a small increase.  I swam with Big Bob and Paul to the helter skelter and then let them continue around the pier head on their own whilst I headed back; that was plenty today for me as I now I ach even more!

Tomorrow hopefully (if I’m not too tired after my Derby trip and kids tonight) I’ll do a longer swim.

What a dull blog today; sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment