Friday 5 August 2011

Day 310 - Friday 5th August 2011

After yesterdays storm the calmness kindly returned. Not as hot as it was the last few days, but dry and bright and the sea was 95% calm; just a few choppy slappy waves to contend with. The plan this morning was to do very little, which was almost accomplished; in fact instead of swimming around the buoys Little Bob suggested swimming around the ducks (there were three right by the shore). It seemed like a good idea to me, expect of course Ducks move; that was where the cunning plan fell flat! So despite good intentions of doing very little I ended up joining Big Bob on another swim around the pier. Not a massive or challenging swim by all accounts, but twice as much as I had planned this morning.

Tomorrow, Saturday, I’ll head down there sometime in the morning and will do a Pier, to Pier, to Pier or a Lagoon to Pier swim; dependent on weather and tide. Then that will be it for me until next Thursday morning; no work, no swimming and no exercise at all! My body and mind won’t know what’s hit them! Sharon is away in Spain with friends Sunday – Wednesday, so I have the 3 kids on my own; maybe no work or exercise is a good thing for a few day, but boy oh boy I think I’ll be desperate to get back to work and exercise come Thursday!!

Wish me luck please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment