Thursday 11 August 2011

Day 311 - Saturday 6th August

Sky very clear, little wind and nice and bright; a nice morning for a swim!

I was at the Arch by around 7.00am and the sea was really very still; temp 16.5 degrees, which was warm for a morning at the moment. I swam a decent pier to pier to pier ; 1.5 miles in around 50 minutes. Tide seemed slack going to the West Pier but picked up on the way back, making the return journey nice and quick. After my swim I dashed off home for a shower and then was nice and ready for the day ahead.

Sharon away in Spain with friends tomorrow until Wednesday, so this is it for exercise until end of next week as I have the 3 little kiddies all to myself; am I feeling danted by that?? Maybe, but only a little! A nice chinese meal at the China Gardens with my good friends Dan & Nat will no doubt calm the nervous stomach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment