Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day 308 - 3rd August 2011

A sticky hot evening, hardly any air in the air; which also meant that all the kids were restless, especially Asher who ended up all night in our room and complaining constantly about the noise of the ceiling fan! Not fun I can tell you!

I was at the beach by 6.50am and waited for Big Bob as I thought it would be good to swim with someone today. The sea was flat again; very low tide meant a low walk out and a slight tidal pull to the West. We headed out straight under the pier to the second furthest buoy, then diagonally back and around the pier, then traced to the two furthest buoys on our beach and then back in. Approx about 35 minutes and very enjoyable. Not many people at the Arch today; Little Bob, David, Simon and Kevin; everyone else must be going different times or be away.

A good swim this morning, but the night time and the previous days gym and swim seemed to have taken a lot of energy up, so whilst I swam well today I am feeling a little tired. Nothing that a lovely day lying in my peaceful garden wouldn’t cure; only two hopes of that; No Hope and Bob Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment