Monday 21 May 2012

Swimmng day 484 - Friday 18th May 2012


A quick blog today as time somehow has run away and I have no idea how I got up at 6am and now its 6pm!!  I’ve now got to dash from the office to the Brighton Marina Bowlplex to join my Brighton & London Mortgage offices for a friendly drink (before they all hit the town – sure it won’t be a pretty sight) and then dashing to the Sussex Cricket ground for 7.15pm to a Starr Trust event.  Oh blimey just realised I’ve wasted most of my blog time on that nonsense!  Of well – Got up as usual from a crowded bed, at the beach by 6.45am, in the sea with Big Bob by 6.55am, 25 minute swim around all the buoys and then back to the arch. Not a flat sea and dropped again to under 9.5 degrees.  Hopefully next week will be warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment