Monday 17 October 2011

Day 359 - Monday 17th October 2011




That was a looooong day.


It started at 2am exactly with the terrible Twins turning up in our room, jumping into our bed and falling fast asleep "longways". Within 5 minutes I had no room and was uncomfortably lying in Mia's bed waiting for the morning. By 6am I was in the car heading for the beach in the pitch black wondering what the hell I'm doing it for. Seeing Lindy, Mark, Shoichi and Paul already wondering down the beach at that time at least made me feel I was not the only madman in the town. A quickish 30 mins swim around the pier later I was back in the arch (pleased that the others had only just got back as well as it meant I did a decent speed) and showering to warm up (12.4 degrees) and then dressed in best suit headed off to Brighton station for my 7.33am train to Middlesbrough. Now it's 9.05 pm and I'm on the underground heading to Victoria hoping a Brighton train is there to get me home by 10.30pm.


The one thing I dislike about days like today is the eating. As expected I had my usual “little” to eat during the day and now no doubt I will find myself standing at Victoria station for 40 minutes waiting for a train and will end up gorging on a rubbish burger king and chips and then will regret it for the next 24 hours whilst my crones complains!!!


Tomorrow it starts all over again, minus the burger king of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment