Monday 11 October 2010

No Swim Today - 11th October 2010

Not a swimming day today!

Went to a 50th birthday at the Grand Hotel last night and didn’t get back home to bed until after 1am. Getting up for swimming at 6.30am was therefore not an option! I did see Kim at 8am, as I wanted to make sure I was all fit and ready for my 4 hr swim, this coming Wednesday. After an hour of Vulcan finger presses into my neck, groin and legs I felt like I’d swum ten times around the pier! Kim suggested she needs a 5 hour session with a rolling pin to get me into shape; mmmm... tempting but I don’t think so!

After work I felt guilty about not doing any exercise today so went for a little run instead. Ended up doing 18.21 kilometers in 97 minutes, including some fairly steep hills. Not bad for a little after work run I think.

Tomorrow back to the sea at 7am and a gym session in the evening and then Wednesday my 4 hr swim in the pool. Hopefully with my lovely ladies joining me at the end again! Gotta keep the hope alive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment