Monday 6 June 2011

Day 266 - Monday 6th June

I won’t go into the “poor me I’m tired” again as it is as boring to write it as it must be to read it; all I’ll say is that I need some sleep anytime soon please!!

Got to the Arch later than usual, 7.15am, and Big Bob and James already changed and ready to go in. They kindly waited for me to quickly get changed and then we did a 40 minute swim; all buoys and around the pier. A good swim to start the week; temperature still only 13 degrees, sea very calm, but raining and cold in the air. Where is that heatwave we were promised!!!!!

Tonight I’m in the home gym for an hour at 8.pm ish whilst Sharon and my Mum watch Desperate Housewives (not one for the boys!). Then hopefully an early night to get some rest.

Tomorrow at 6.30am I am doing a marina swim with Bob and James (first time for them!!), then 3pm at the Gym with Ross; been 2 weeks since I had personal training, so that will be interesting.

Only about a month until the swim – am I ready; who knows!! It’s so much to do with the mind rather than the body. I’m seeing Fiona this week to plan the food and the last 4 weeks of training; I get the feeling it’s about to get harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment