Thursday 17 February 2011

Day 190 - Wednesday 16th February 2011

No swimming again; hugely missing it. I had to leave Brighton at 6am today to drive to Coventry for a meeting and then I didn’t get home until after 7pm; by which time I got straight into the “kids books and bed” routine . I did manage to grab an hour in the gym at home, which included my 10 minutes on the Vasa swimming machine, so all was not lost – in fact from a physical point of view it was tougher doing 10 minutes on that than an hour in the pool.

This week was always going to be a tough one for endurance training as I have a very busy work week; this being one of my busiest months of the year traditionally. Also this was the week I had planned to take it easier and rest my body, ready for a harder few weeks ahead. However, it doesn’t stop the guilt setting in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment