Friday 11 February 2011

Day 187 - Friday February 11th

After yesterdays big swim I wanted to simply have a quick sea dip today and leave the swimming again until next week. I was therefore at the Arch as usual, 7.10am, and in the sea with my friends by 7.25am. The sea had a little movement, but nothing drastic and the temperature was around 6 degrees, so cold but bearable. Big Bob went off for his swim, along with Lindy and a couple of others, however, I stayed near the edge with Little Bob, Mike and Bella and simply went for the float. I stayed in around 7-8 minutes I would guess and it was actually all very pleaseant. Coming in was nice and easy as there were a few waves heading in; it was just a case of letting yourself coast in with them. An easy and nice way to start the day.

At 4pm I’ve got a Gym session with Ross at Falmer; I have no doubt it won’t be as pleasant as this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment