Tuesday 8 February 2011

Day 183 – Monday 7th February 2011

A day of three today; sea, gym and pool.

Sea - 7am at Arch. Usual friends there. The sea was choppy again today, lots of waves and a low tide. Again very difficult to swim as the conditions were against us. The air temp was around 8 degrees, which was nice, buy the sea was Chilllllly! I don’t know what the temp actually was, but it felt a lot colder than all of last week. In fact not only did my feet hurt on first touch, but my temple really ached as soon as my head hit the water. This is no way to start the week! In fact I felt so cold that I only stayed in for about 5-6 minutes and when I came out Little Bob was still in; now that is a first !

Gym - 4pm at gym with Ross, my 10th session with him. Mostly lower body and abs. Really felt it in many places! Long day at office with a lot of meetings and deep thinking about projects probably didn’t help too much as I got to the gym tired, however, I still worked very hard despite the yawning. Overall a good workout.

Pool - 5pm; straight after the gym I was back in the outside pool for an hour of lengths. Slow but steady was the order of the swim.

I was then home by 6.15pm, just in time for Sharon to get ready to go out. 7pm sorting out teeth, books and bedtime for my 3 little Starrs and then a quick dinner of salmon and pasta followed by an everest mound of ironing. So full on at home; finished ironing at 10pm just as Sharon got home and then off to bed for some much needed sleep. I live a very glamorous lifestyle don’t I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment