Monday 30 July 2012

Swimming day 528 - Monday 30th July 2012

9 days to go…
Saturday - 28th July 2012

After watching an amazing Olympic Games opening ceremony last night into the wee hours I was inspired enough do an early saturday swim. Only me at the arch when I got there at 6.20am, although when i finished at 7.30 there were a few others there, including yet another film crew - I really don't understand the fascination with filming middle age men & women in their swimming gear first thing in the morning.

A clear sky, 15.9 deg in the sea, felt colder though as the air was colder this morning. I swam for an hour around the pier, the buoys and back again and again.  A nice start to the weekend.

The rest of the day is being spent at Arundel castle as they have a jousting day on; kids (and me) very excited. Then tomorrow a belated “Thanks Giving party” for 60 at my sister’s house. A good weekend of fun.

Sadly Monday I have an early start in London so will miss my morning swim, but should get back for an afternoon gym and then a late afternoon swim & gym at home; so all not lost.

Tuesday morning, weather permitting, will go for an hour morning swim.

Monday today   this morning as predicted in London, then back to work and to the gym for an hour.  No swim this morning has made me grouchy!!  How rubbish is that; I have an addiction it seems!!


No comments:

Post a Comment