Friday 16 March 2012

Swimming day 446 - Thursday 15th March 2012


Quick blog as I have so little time today that even writing I have so little time today has taken up valuable time I can’t afford!

Quick pool swim this morning, 6.30am (exactly as Falmer opened), half an hour of frantic lengths then quick shower and then into car and off to Cheltenham (took me 4.5 hours!).  Now it’s 4pm and I’m in the car on the ipad checking emails and writing this blog, taking far too long to do so, as I need to now make it back to Brighton for a 7pm-10pm meeting; which whilst being very tiring does have the potential to be very exciting in terms of the Lyrics Art Centre project I’m trying to start!  Good luck to me from me as I need all the luck I can get to make sure this amazingly ambitious project comes to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment