Tuesday 13 March 2012

Swimming day 444 - Tuesday 13th March 2012


I didn’t swim last night (feeling a bit guilty abut that now) and it wasn’t because of my knee!  By the time we got the kids down and then unpacked the food shopping it was already 8.45pm and we hadn’t even had anything to eat.  Sometimes with the best will in the world it’s just impossible to do what you want/need to do.
The good news is that knee and legs are fine today; clearly it wasn’t a major problem.  What I must do now is find out what I can do to avoid this happening when I’m running. 
This morning, awaking to a much duller and colder day, I got to the arch at 7am and was surprised to see all the hooks filled with clothes (that’s about 10 people) and Bog Bob, LB and Mike all ready in their trunks and ready to head out.  Did I miss something about an early start!!  Being the gent he is, Big Bob waited for me to quickly change and then we headed into a sea much like yesterdays; low tide, about 6.5 degrees and calm.  We swam the same as yesterday, to the helter skelter and back, although it seemed further today.  Is that possible; did the pier move over night?? 
Gym today with Ross for an hour, although currently sitting at my desk and yawning; doesn’t bode well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment