Wednesday 15 December 2010

Day 146 - 14th December 2010

No flat tyres and no dramas, apart from Jesse getting me up at 1.55am to kiss his finger better!! Therefore, no reason to not get down the Arches and take a dip in the sea. The air temperature was slightly warmer at around 3 degrees and the sea was registering at 4 degrees – so still crazy cold, but slightly (only slightly) up on last week. Bob and I swam 13 minutes, which was donut to the pier and back. 13 minutes in these temperatures just in your trunks (although I also had swimming socks on) is pretty good going. For me having a few days out and the hospital last week made it an extra challenge for me – Bob said I had “grit” or at least I think he said that!! This afternoon after work I’m seeing my new trainer at Esporta for my first new gym session; quite looking forward to it actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment