Wednesday 15 December 2010

Day 145 – 13th December 2010

A rather odd start to today; certainly not what I had planned! At 2am Asher was up, having wet his bed, which meant Sharon and I having to find him clean PJs and fresh bedding; of course by 2.30am he was back fast asleep and we were lying there fast awake! I eventually dropped off about 5am and was then woken by my alarm at 6.00am; charming! Then followed a slow getting up and getting ready for my morning dip; only to find that Sharon’s car had a completely flat tyre; joy oh joy on a Monday morning. Unfortunately as I failed my rocket science degree I couldn’t change the tyre on the Chrysler and had to await the AA. Apparently even after 20 years experience in tyre changing the AA man felt he also needed a science degree to do the job; why do car manufacturers make it so hard to change a tyre? I can’t imagine what would have happened if Sharon had been out with the kids and this would have happened. Anyhow, the morning dip was clearly not destined today; so here I am all nice and dry and warm at the new offices at 8am and ready for the day ahead; all dramas hopefully now completed for the day.

Tonight after work I am going to head to Falmer and do my first pool swim for about 3weeks. I’m just going to do an hour to get myself back into it. Then later in the week I’m going to do 2 gym sessions with my new trainer, plus I’m going to attempt a 3 hr and 2 hr pool swim. This week I’m back in the game and then it’s exercise city all the way (allowing of course for some Christmas spirit in between!)

No comments:

Post a Comment