Thursday 16 September 2010

Day 97 – 16th September 2010


Cold, Wet, Windy and Choppy. That was the start to my day; so what about your’s?

I got to the Arches at 6.45am, later than usual, and almost (only almost) didn’t go in. Just feeling tired I think. Anyhow, of course, I did go in and we headed around the buoys and the pier as usual. However, for some reason my coordination was way off! There were four of us today. Actually there were those three and then me! Every time I looked up I was over here or over there, everywhere except where they were. Now of course it could have been my internal sat nav messing up, or it could have been the sea playing games, but the other theory is that they just didn’t want to hang out with me; surely not!!!

Next Tuesday will be my 100th day as a sea swimmer and also it happens to be the 21st September, which is national Peace Day. So in celebration of a Peaceful Day around the world we are going to go to the Peace Statue and swim back. That’ll be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment