Tuesday 14 September 2010

Day 95 – 14th September 2010


Oh I do like to be beside the seaside, oh I do like to be beside the sea..........

And what a sea it was today. Probably force 6 or 7; large rolling waves and very powerful. The Arches were alive with excitement; which they always are when the sea is flexing its muscles. Leo and David, crazy fools, went around the Pier and Leo took some cracking videos. Bob, Soweichi and I headed to the West, but you basically can swim hard and still end up closer to the East. I got to the first buoy after about 20 minutes and a lungful of water and then headed back in. The three of us all came in together in a cloud of waves; the final one as I was walking out of the sea simply grabbing me back and pulling me under and just letting me know who’s the boss!

Tomorrow is expected to be even bigger; can’t wait!

Meanwhile off to Falmer this afternoon after my last meeting and going to try to do my first 3 hour pool swim, not sure how that will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment