Tuesday 24 April 2012

Swimming day 468 - Tuesday 24th April 2012


What a crazy day; it’s 6pm and I’m just squeezing in a couple of minutes to write this up before I dash off to get to my next meeting (late again!!).
No sleep last night as usual; Mia and Jesse in our bed with Mia coughing all night and Jesse bashing me in the head with his elbow.  I left our room about 3am and basically sat in Mia’s bed reading a book until Asher called for me at 6am – so a normal night for me then!
At the arch by 6.45am and the sea was very flat and calm (yesterday and tomorrow apparently rocking in the sea with big waves!).  I had planned a lazy easy swim as I was dead tired, however Big Bob had other plans.  So exactly 25 minutes later, in a cold 7.8 degree sea, we were back on shore having swum around the pier; a slowish swim, but better than it should have been with no sleep or food behind me (in fact at 6pm now I have still only had a single cup of tea today and nothing else to drink and nothing to eat – appalling behaviour).  Oh yes I also crammed in an hour with Ross in the gym today on back, shoulders and arms – this was a lunch hour I managed to sneak into my day; gym instead of eat, not a good lunch!
Got to dash now as my next meeting is 20 minutes away and was due to start at 6pm – oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment