Thursday 5 April 2012

Day 461 - Thursday 5th April 2012


This morning I skipped the sea and went straight to my physioterrorist Kim.  Been ages since I’ve seen Kim and as ever she was great; painful; but great.  She worked an hour on my leg and then wrapped it in a special runners band and gave me a spare for the marathon.  She suggested, in fact insisted would be better, that I don’t swim, run or gym until the marathon next weekend.  She said if I feel restless then a 5 mile run mid week is fine, but that is all.  It will be the first time I’ve taken a whole week of from exercise for 2 years now and I’m not sure I can cope with that, however I do need to get my cold and head better and also rest my knee and perhaps she is right (what do I mean perhaps; of course she is!).
This may therefore be the last blog for a week.
Happy Easter and chocolat bunny love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment