Wednesday 4 April 2012

Swimming day 460 - Wednesday 4th April 2012


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Woke up once again with rasping cough and very blocked nose – it really needs to go now! 
At the arch, Billy no mates once again (it was early at 6.25am).  Amazingly the small heater was warm, so I checked the diary and found Shoichi’s name in there!  That means he would have swum around 5.45am ish or something like that – maybe I’m not the most crazy after all! 
Sea was flat with a very slight wave and the temperature had dropped to 7.6 degrees – only 4 degrees in the air.  They actually have snow up north so we should be pleased with a sunny sky and some lower temperatures!!  I swam around the pier, feeling very sluggish indeed, but somehow getting around in just 22 minutes – I guess the tide pulled me around quicker than I thought.
Energy levels really low at the moment and need to get them back up fast; marathon in under two weeks and need to be back to form!
Rest of day I guess just work work work work work.
Tonight I guess more Zzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment